Our instructors come from a variety of backgrounds including full-time working professionals, freelancers and academics. What they share in common is a passion for sharing their knowledge and industry insights to build talent.
If you are selected to become part of our instructor pool, you will automatically be considered for instructor roles whenever relevant teaching opportunities arise. In general, we offer both online and onsite learning. Our classes are 2-3 hours in the evenings for 10 weeks. Our instructor manager will contact you to see if you are available to teach during the required times.
- Flexible Scheduling - Choose a timing that works for you, online or onsite.
- Competitive pay - Opportunity to earn an additional income at an industry competitive rate.
You will be responsible for both the in-person and virtual community strategy. You will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare in advance for classes using the curriculum developed by General Assembly
- Review and provide feedback on assessments and classwork
- Provide insights into life in the industry
Required skills of an ideal candidate:
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for teaching and mentoring others